Five Cultural Experiences in Daegu
Introducing five cultural experiences in Daegu! Experiencing Korean culture would be a good way to adjust to Korea. If you haven't tried yet, why don't you try these cultural experiences one by one?
1. Temple stay & hands-on experience of tea ceremony
While staying at a temple, you will appreciate being surrounded by nature. Buddhist service, tea ceremony, meditation, and related activities will help you on your journey to find yourself.
* Donghwasa Temple 053-982-0223, www.dhtemple.org
* Pagyesa Temple 053-984-4550, www.pagyesa.org
* Yugasa Temple 053-614-5115, www.yugasa.net
2. Hands-on experience of traditional cultures at Keimyung Hanhakchon
* Keimyung Hanhakchon 053-580-6984
3. Experiencing farm stay
You can experience farm product cultivation and fruit harvesting in a typical farm village. Feel the warm heart and emotion of the Korean people.
* Guam Village 053-983-5274,
* Culture & Tour Guide 053-986-6507
4. Hands-on experience of oriental medicinal wellbeing
Through diverse hands-on experiences of oriental medicine, including the medicinal materials, food harmony by constitutions, and physical check-up, you will be able to enjoy the traditional Korean herb medicine cultures.
* Information 053-253-4729
5. Hands-on experience of natural dyeing
* Natural Dyeing Museum 053-981-4330