Monday, August 14, 2017

Leaving to Maldives from Daegu (KTX to Incheon Airport)

Daegu Citizen Press 2017


Leaving to Maldives from Daegu (KTX to Incheon Airport)

All my bags are packed, I’m ready to go…coz I’m leaving on a jetplane…lalalala but I’m taking the KTX first. 


It’s getting hot and humid here so I’m taking the rest of the summer off overseas. Going to Maldives for some fun, sun, sand and visiting Cebu, Philippines for some quality time with family and friends is a great way to spend summer. Travelling long distances (in my case, more than an hour is long already) really stresses me (probably due to my frequent toilet breaks and my OCness) but because of Korea’s efficient transport system, travelling is more hassle-free. Anyone can take many modes of transportation like KTX (fast train), Mugunghwa (slow train), buses and others. I choose the KTX-Incheon Airport from Hayang-Dongdaegu since it only takes 3 hours. Also, there’s a toilet ready for all my restroom breaks. Another plus is the convenient luggage storage on top of your seat and in between cars .




How cool is that! Finally, the moving food carts that offers an array of snacks and the warm smile of the staff make you feel at home. The well-cushioned seat relieves the tension of the day so travelling long distances is a breeze.



Incheon International Airport feels just like around the corner. Thank you KORAIL for a pleasant trip. After a layover at Singapore and a quick lunch of Hainan steamed chicken and Kopi Siew with a friend, I’m off to the sunny side of the Indian Ocean.

Welcome to Maldives! 



#iloveDaegu #ColorfulDaegu #DaeguCitizenPress2017 #sunsandsea #funsummer2017


No comments:

Post a Comment